Advert

Featured post

Moving backwards in every way. Stop and think!

Face book activity has been off the chart lately with the regressive policies being signed off by the 45th president of the USA, the seg...

Friday 3 January 2014

Mars One - Will it Work?

Over the next few days I will be looking into the infamous project named 'Mars One'.  This project aims to send 4 people to Mars and on a regular basis send another four along with further supplies and equipment. There were thousands of applicants willing to be sent to Mars but the real shock, to me, at least, is that the applicants know that they cannot return to earth.

The technology required to a return journey is not available so it would be impossible to bring them back.   There are several other crucial factors in this project which I will be looking into, such as surface radiation, Psychological impact to the applicants and skills needed to run such a small colony.

I find the concept fascinating but dangerous, very interesting but I doubt it.  I am hoping to gain a lot more insight into this and give a full analysis of this topic based on information gained.

Stay with me as I journey through this project to find out just what it entails and whether it is feasible.

No comments:

Post a Comment